Your staircase is one of the most important features in your home. It is a focal point that is used every day, and it can make a big impact on the overall look and feel of your home. If your staircase and surrounding flooring is looking outdated or worn, a new railing and floor can make a big difference.
A new railing can add style and security to your staircase. There are many different styles of railings to choose from, so you can find one that matches your home’s décor. A new railing can also make your staircase safer, especially for children and the elderly.
A new floor can add warmth to your hallway. There are many different types of flooring materials to choose from, so you can find one that fits your budget and style. A new floor can make your staircase landing more inviting and comfortable to use.
- Removed old stair railings.
- Installed new newel posts, new custom-made handrail stained ebony.
- White square balusters installed and patched the side wall where the old handrail was previously mounted.
- New LVT flooring installed on the second floor hallway.
- The homeowner has a painter coming in at a later date to touch up the side wall.
NJK Home Remodeling in Westmoreland County Can Help You
If you are looking to update your staircase railing and floor, NJK Home Remodeling in Westmoreland County can help. We have a team of experienced professionals who can install a new railing and floor that meets your needs and budget.
Have questions? Give us a call at 412-610-5148 or contact us here ›