If you have a swimming pool, you know that it can be a great way to cool off on a hot day and have fun with family and friends. But did you know that adding a deck to your pool can make it even more enjoyable?
There are many reasons why you should add a deck to your swimming pool. Here are just a few:
Safety: A deck can provide a safe place for people to get in and out of the pool. It can also prevent young children and pets from entering the pool.
Comfort: A deck can provide a comfortable place to relax and sunbathe. It can also be used for dining, entertaining, or simply enjoying the view of your pool.
Increased Value: A pool deck can add value to your home. When you sell your home, potential buyers will be more likely to be interested in a home with a pool and deck.
- 22’ long by 16’ wide pool deck
- Framed with treated lumber and treated decking boards
- Decking was picture framed around perimeter and two divider boards added
- Square treated balusters installed with a mid railing
- Self closing gate added to keep pets out of the pool
- A sliding patio door will be added in the future where a large window is currently installed.
NJK Home Remodeling are Experts at Building Pool Decks in Westmoreland, Fayette, and Somerset Counties.
If you are considering adding a deck to your swimming pool, NJK Home Remodeling in Latrobe PA is the perfect company for the job. NJK Home Remodeling has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can help you design and build the perfect pool deck for your home.
Contact NJK Home Remodeling
To learn more about how NJK Home Remodeling can build a custom swimming pool deck for you, give us a call at 412-610-5148 or use our email form here ›